The number one watch-listed personality in Guinobatan, Albay and two others were arrested during a search and seizure operation at Purok-5, Sitio Gaboc, Upper Binogsacan, Guinobatan, Albay on November 23, 2016 at 5:45 AM.
Investigation revealed that Manuel Marasigan y Baro aka "Buddy/Kalbo" (No. 1 Watchlisted Personality in Guinobatan, Albay), 32 years old, married; and Robert Marasigan y Baro, 34 years old, single, both residents of said place were arrested by joint elements of RAIDSOTG; PIB, Albay PPO; APPSC; and Guinobatan MPS under the supervision of PCINSP MA. CECELIA R ZUÑIGA during the implementation of Search Warrant No. EML-16-24 for Violation of RA 10591, issued by Hon. Elmer M. Lanuzo, Executive Judge of RTC, Branch 6, Legazpi City that resulted in their arrest along with Manuel's girlfriend Gina Gonzales, 19 years old, single, and a resident of Sitio Kangao, Brgy. Quitago, Guinobatan, Albay, and the seizure of the following items, to wit:
1. Four pieces transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance suspected as shabu;
2. One piece splitted transparent plastic sachet, each containing white crystalline substance suspected as shabu;
3. One piece tooter and other drug paraphernalia;
4. One caliber .38 revolver without serial number loaded with five live ammunition;
5. One caliber .22 revolver with SN 19199, loaded with six live ammunition, and eight live ammunition; and
6. One piece transparent plastic sachet containing white crytalline substance suspected as shabu (recovered from the back pocket of Gina).
Search, inventory, and markings of seized pieces of evidence were made in the presence of the suspects, Media representative Wilbur O. Bernales, Brgy. Chairman Danilo Olaguerra, and Brgy. Councilor Sherwin Odoño, both residents of aforesaid barangay.
Arrested persons and seized pieces of evidence were placed under the custody of said police station for proper disposition.