The ranked number 2 in the municipal drug watch-listed personality of Matnog, Sorsogon was arrested in a buy-bust operation along Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Gadgaron, Matnog, Sorsogon on January 4, 2017 at 6:30 PM.
In a report submitted to Camp Ola, Amus Escanilla y Garinto, 42 years old, with common-law wife and a resident of Bgy. Camachiles, Matnog, Sorsogon was arrested by joint elements of Matnog MPS composed of PCINSP JERIC DON P SADIA, ACOP, Sorsogon SPPSC led by SPO1 Ely Moraleda, RMU5 led by SPO1 Ruel C Renolayan, PIB-Sorsogon PPO led SPO1 Arnol E Estrellado, CIDG led by SPO1 Elmer Mora, and 5th RPSB led by PO2 Lito Panes Jr, after selling to a police poseur buyer one heat sealed transparent plastic sachet marked as RFC 1- 4 -17 BB containing white crystalline substance suspected to be methamphetamine hydrochloride commonly known as “shabu” during a buy-bust operation that resulted in his arrest.
Ensuing lawful search was conducted in the presence of Darryl John Buena of Padaba FM Matnog, Punong Barangay Daniel B Gaton and Barangay Kagawad Arlyn G Gaton of Brgy.Gadgaron, Matnog, Sorsogon that resulted in the recovery of the following items to wit;
1. three pieces of heat sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance suspected to be Methamphetamine Hydrochloride commonly known as “SHABU” marked as RFC 1-4-17 BB;
2. one unit fan knife (balisong) approximately 21cm in length mark as RFC 1-4-17 K;
3. one unit Samsung cellphone colored black with simcard smart buddy;
4. one transparent plastic container marked RFC 1- 4 -17 P containing three heat sealed heat sealed transparent plastic sachet marked RFC 1- 4 -17 P-1, RFC 1- 4 -17 P-2 and RFC1- 4 -17 P-3 containing white crystalline substance suspected to be methamphetamine hydrochloride commonly known as “shabu”; and
5. one five hundred peso bill bearing serial numbers FW323558used as marked money.
Arrested person was brought to Matnog MPS for proper documentation and disposition and a case for Violation of RA 9165 is being prepared against the suspect for filing in court.